* Seat Cowl & Stock Mufflers Available
The Suzuki Hayabusa is quite simply the Ultimate Sportbike. Twist the throttle on this iconic motorcycle and it reacts with awesome acceleration and crisp throttle response in every gear with an unbelievable top-end charge. Thanks to a lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum frame and state-of-the-art suspension, its performance is matched by equally impressive handling, providing exceptional control in tight corners, reassuring stability in sweeping turns, and a smooth ride on the highway. The sleek, aerodynamic bodywork functions as it appears, so the Hayabusa slips through the wind like a peregrine falcon.
- For 2019, riders can select either the Metallic Oort Gray paint scheme with a contrasting red Hayabusa symbol and wheels or Glass Sparkle Black paint with silver wheels and symbol.
- The powerful 1340cc, four-cylinder, DOHC engine employs Suzuki’s advanced EFI with two 10-hole fuel injectors feeding each cylinder and dual ram air intakes in the nose of the aerodynamic fairing.
- Superbike-caliber, twin-spar aluminum frame, and fully adjustable KYB-supplied suspension delivers superlative handling.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider tailor the Hayabusa’s power delivery to match the riding conditions.
- Fully floating 310mm dual front brake rotors are grasped by Brembo Monobloc brake calipers equipped with anti-lock brakes (ABS*), delivering reliable stopping power.
- Instantly recognizable as a Hayabusa, the wind-cheating body was truly inspired by a peregrine falcon – the world’s fastest animal.