The 2019 RM-Z450 remains the champion’s choice, as its sleek, race-ready appearance, strong engine, and nimble chassis continue the Suzuki tradition of extraordinarily precise handling.
The RM-Z450 epitomizes Suzuki’s Winning Balance philosophy with strong brakes for controlled stopping power, a wide spread of engine muscle with high peak power, and a strong, light, and more nimble chassis that remains the class standard for cornering performance.
Exceptional Engine Performance
- Great throttle response delivers high peak power.
- Evolved traction management system helps the bike hook up.
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) gets you out front.
Advanced Cornering Performance
- Frame and swingarm balance lightness with strength.
- Chassis dimensions blend nimble handling with stability.
- Coil spring fork provides great performance and easy tuning.
- Showa BFRC (Balance Free Rear Cushion) shock with new spring rate and settings delivers remarkable damping response.
- Bridgestone X30 tires bring outstanding grip.
Real Braking Performance
- Large 270mm front brake rotor increases stopping power and feel.
- Compact rear master cylinder is designed to prevent mud from collecting on it and from catching on the rider’s boots.
- Aggressive styling blends function with Suzuki character.
- Narrow cockpit lets rider move with ease for maximum racing performance.